Pet Travel


Travel advice and preparation, to help you and your pet enjoy trips abroad safely and with peace of mind.

UK-issued Pet Passports are no longer valid for travel to the EU.

For travel to EU countries and Northern Ireland your pet will now need an Animal Health Certificate that is issued within 10 days of your date of travel. Pet Travel Certificates are currently only available from our Westerham site.

Further information on pet travel to Europe can be found on the website.

For travel outside the EU, your pet will need an Export Health Certificate.

Please contact DEFRA directly for the most up-to-date information on the requirements for the specific country you are travelling to.